Matchmaking - How does it work?
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- All matchmaking sessions (project idea pitches, bilaterial meeting sessions, and long-term matchmaking) are accessible for EIT Urban Mobility Partners, and Non-Partners holding the Matchmaking Admission ticket (100€).
- The Basic Admission ticket (free) gives access to the Call Information Sessions and basic platform features.
Tips for your profile
- Create a clear and concise profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
- Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
- Specify your Challenge Areas of Activity, Organisation Type, Innovation Hub affiliation, EIT Urban Mobility Programme of interest (these criteria will facilitate matchmaking)
- Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
Public Marketplace Forum
- This is a public forum to promote offers and needs for all platform participants.
- Find out who is offering interesting project ideas, services or products.
- Promote your offers and needs to complement your project idea.
- Specify your posts with the right tags, i.e. addressed Challenge Areas, EIT Urban Mobility Programme, collaboration needs, type of service, project stage, etc.
Networking opportunities (1:1 meetings)
- Sign-up for pre-planned "Bilaterial meetings" sessions and/or "Long-term matchmaking" to show your availability.
- Pre-planned "Bilateral Meetings":
- Signed-up participants will be matched according to their availability.
- 15 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
- "Long-term Matchmaking":
- Request and schedule 1:1 video calls before, during and after the events at any time.
- Available until end of May.
- Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet.
- Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Invite up to three guests, once the meeting request is accepted.
This feature is only available for EIT Urban Mobility Partners and Non-Partners with Matchmaking Admission ticket (100€).
How to attend online sessions?
- During the registration, sign-up only for those sessions you intend to attend
- Once registered, you can always come back to your profile and add/remove sessions (Login -> Agenda)
- Tip: Save the dates in your calendar as well. On the day before, a reminder will be sent for those sessions you have signed-up for via b2match.
- On the day of the events:
- 1) Log-in to your account (important)
- 2) Go to "Agenda"
- 3) "Join online session" (the button becomes immediately available upon the start of the session)
Code of Conduct
We are expecting cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody: Be excellent to each other, show empathy, and help make this a safe space to explore tangible, equitable solutions. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event.
If you have any technical queries, please contact us at email@example.com.