Thanks a lot for participating in our Matchmaking Event Series. We welcomed more than 600 participants from over 40 different countries.
Please note that the b2match platform remains available for networking until the end of May. Networking will help you develop and improve your project idea and allow you to meet prospective collaborators.
Check the participants or the Marketplace and just click on Request Meeting. Here you can watch a short tutorial on how to request meetings. Do not wait to book your meetings and accept meetings in pending status!
EIT Urban Mobility - Matchmaking Event Series
The EIT Urban Mobility Matchmaking Event Series brings urban mobility key players together to forge new collaborations. The events are open to EIT Urban Mobility Partners and Non-Partners and provide the opportunity to pitch & showcase project ideas and exchange on complementary capabilities.
The cross-cutting events addressed the following EIT Urban Mobility Programme Areas:
- Citizen Engagement
- Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS)
- Business Creation
Five Challenge Areas build the thematic core of the event series:
- Active Mobility - 16 March 2021
- Future Mobility - 18 March 2021
- Sustainable City Logistics - 25 March 2021
- Mobility and Energy - 29 March 2021
- Public Realm - 1 April 2021
Each Challenge Area focused full-day Matchmaking Event consisted of idea pitches, breakout sessions and networking opportunities around the thematic focus.
Beyond the five Challenge Area focused days, the following open information webinars were offered:
- EIT Urban Mobility Call Info Session - Link to presentation
Part I: (23 March 2021, 02:00 - 04:00 pm CET) - Link to recordings
Part II: (24 March 2021, 10:00 - 11:30 am CET) - Link to recordings
- Innovation Call Info: Making Financial Sustainability work for your proposal
(30 March 2021, 10:00am - 12:00 pm CET) - Link to recordings
- Innovation Call Info: Tips & Pointers for Proposal Writing
(7 April 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CET) - Link to recordings
- Innovation Call Info: The Evaluation Process Explained
(7 April 2021, 02:00 - 04:00 pm CET) - Link to recordings and presentation
- Innovation Call Info: Guidance and Rules on Innovation
(13 April 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CET) - Link to recordings
- Working with Living Labs in Projects
(15 April 2021, 10:00 - 12:00 am CET) - Link to recordings and presentation
- PLAZA Training: Introduction to the proposal submission tool
(15 April 2021, 14:00 - 16:00 CET) - Link to recordings and presentation
- Innovation Call Info: Integrating RIS into Innovation
(20 April 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CET) - Link to recordings
You can benefit from the event series in multiple ways:
- Publish and showcase your projects, ideas, services or needs to event participants
- Get inspired by idea pitches, identify matching organisations, skills and capabilities and find the missing puzzle piece for your project idea
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Exchange and meet new contacts and stay in touch with them beyond the event days
- Boost your visibility in the EIT Urban Mobility ecosystem
Your registration on b2match provides you with the opportunity to participate in the Matchmaking Event Series.
For further details on the registration process and event platform features, refer to the "How it works" tab above.